This is my to-do list for my birthday party!!!

 


  • To-do list for my birthday party

    • Planning:
      • Choose a date and time. (I will choose a date and time that works for everyone.)
      • Buy party supplies. (I will get my dad to help me buy party supplies, such as balloons, streamers, and decorations.)
      • Send out invitations. (I will get my mom to help me send out invitations.)
      • Clean up the house. (I will get my sister to help me clean up the house before the party.)
      • Decorate the house. (I will get my sister to help me decorate the house.)
      • Plan activities. (I will make a list of activities that I want to do at the party, such as playing games, dancing, and singing.)
      • Make a playlist. (I will make a playlist of songs that I want to play at the party.)
      • Plan the food and drinks. (I will make a list of food and drinks that I want to serve, and then I will get my dad to help me buy them.)
      • Plan a snack table. (I will make a list of snacks that I want to serve at the party, such as chips, cookies, and fruit.)
      • Plan a dessert table. (I will make a list of desserts that I want to serve at the party, such as cake, ice cream, and cookies.)
      • Plan a favor table. (I will make a list of favors that I want to give to guests at the party, such as party favors, candy, or small gifts.)
      • Plan a transportation plan. (I will make sure that guests have a way to get to and from the party.)
      • Plan a backup plan in case of bad weather. (I will make sure that I have a backup plan in case of bad weather, such as moving the party indoors or canceling the party altogether.)
    • On the day of the party:
      • Set up the party space. (I will get my friends to help me set up the party space.)
      • Set up a photo booth. (I will get my friends to help me set up a photo booth so that guests can take pictures at the party.)
      • Greet guests and make sure they have everything they need. (I will make sure that everyone has a drink and something to eat.)
      • Play games and have fun! (I will get everyone to play games and have fun.)

Comentarios

Entradas mΓ‘s populares de este blog

Exploring the Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet as a News Source

Colombia: A Country of Natural Contrasts and Challenges: Exploring its natural disasters and their impacts.