A day in my ordinary life

Hi, let me show you a list of things I did a few days ago.

 



My day wasn't too bad but I did have a lot to do. By 9:00am I had already done English Homework, it took me a long time and it was very difficult because the teacher left a lot of homework, I had to make a video, a blog and a lot of activities in the English book; The rest of the morning was spent helping my mom with some household chores.

In the afternoon my girlfriend called me to accompany her to a party, so, by 5:00pm I had already gone to my girlfriend's house and I had played videogames with her. By the time I was at my girlfriend's house I realized that I hadn't yet met with my firends at a party, so i did it when i gone to the party with my girlfriend.

I spent the rest of the night watching my favorite series on netflix and went to sleep.


That's all see you next week with a new post. :)

Comentarios

Entradas mΓ‘s populares de este blog

Exploring the Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet as a News Source

Colombia: A Country of Natural Contrasts and Challenges: Exploring its natural disasters and their impacts.